Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Shout out to Slovenia

I have been blogging for going on two years now, but only last month I realized that Google Blogger tracks all kinds of statistics for me. I had no idea people were actually reading me, but they were! I have had going on 4000 hits in the 20 months I’ve been blogging, and the last two months I’ve averaged over 500 per month. The greatest number of hits are from the United States, Canada, England, and Germany. Those are the top four countries by a fairly wide margin. However, the race for fifth place is quite hotly contested by Russia, India, the Netherlands and…Slovenia?

Just today, for the first time since I’ve been monitoring my stats, little Slovenia edged past Russia for sole possesion of fifth place, with 85 all-time visits to my blog. Congratulations, Slovenia, and keep up the good work. We’re thrilled to have you here.

No comments: